This Valentines Day I reflect on my gratitude for the many stewards of the Revolutionary Agreements who are making a difference in the world. The beautiful words of Elizabeth Barrett Browning come to mind:
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
(Please read slowly & savor. Perhaps take each in with a slow breath.)
- By living my mission:
To mentor those who choose a great life by living in Truth, Acceptance and Gratitude, with abundant health and prosperity.
- By building trust with you because you know I’ll always speak my truth with compassion.
- By looking within when I react, so that I don’t dump my personal, unresolved issues on you just because you’re holding up a mirror for me to see them!
- By continuing to do what works to serve you and changing what doesn’t.
- By listening to you with my heart.
- By respecting our differences, so you always feel safe sharing your perspective.
- By resolving conflicts directly, and with love.
- By honoring your choices, and mine.
- By giving thanks – and fully receiving yours.
- By seeing the best in you and reflecting it for you to see as well.
- By looking for blessings in disguise so I can live from a place of joy rather than struggle, contributing positive energy to you and all life on Earth.
- By lightening up so we can take life more “lightly” and light up each other’s lives.
In all these ways, I love you. In all these ways I love the world.
What gifts of love do you offer on this day?
Find us on
- Archived Newsletters
- Blessings in Disguise
- Give and Receive Thanks
- Health & Wellness
- Honor our Choices
- Lighten Up!
- Listen with Heart
- Look Within When I React
- Respect our Differences
- See the Best in Self/Others
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Speak Truth with Compassion