Revolutionary Agreements Book, 2nd Edition
Revolutionary Agreements (2nd Edition): A Personal Path to Peace on Earth reveals principles tens of thousands have used to create greater inner peace and fulfillment at home and at work. Using real-life stories to illustrate the power of these simple agreements, Marian Head guides individuals and teams to reduce unnecessary drama, transform stressful relationships into joyful ones and gain greater emotional freedom. Purchase now for: $19.97 (+tax/shipping)
- View the Agreements »
- Read the Foreword by Barbara Marx Hubbard »
- Download sample chapter »
- Read book reviews »
- Watch the Revolutionary Agreements video »
What’s NEW in the 2nd Edition? A LOT!
Powerful Stories From Readers such as this one from Jean, reflecting her practice of multiple Agreements including I agree to live my mission, I agree to speak my truth with compassion, I agree to keep doing what works and change what doesn’t, and I agree to look for blessings in disguise.
“At the age of 41, I decided to change careers and, coincidentally, so did my husband. He and I both found ourselves in the middle of midlife crises. I was burned out teaching in the public school system, yet I still loved working with kids. My 51-year-old husband was exhausted as an overworked family physician, yet he was still committed to healing. Our relationship was definitely strained because we were redefining our missions in life. At an age when most couples are fairly settled, we were wondering just who and what we wanted to be when we grew up.
It was a fearful time and, in hindsight, a blessing in disguise because our communications, out of necessity, reached a depth that ultimately recreated our marriage. In choosing to change what was not working for each of us as individuals we ran the risk of losing each other. What if the choices we made sent each of us in a different direction? We spoke our truths like never before, and we listened with new respect to the challenges and fears the other faced.
I found a niche for myself tutoring high school kids in writing. My husband created his own practice, much smaller and more manageable. He is able to get to know his patients, and I am happier knowing I can make a difference with kids on a more intimate level. Together we manifested another mission, our most daring of all: we began the process of adopting a child.
Personalized and Customized Agreements you can use as models for your family, work team, training programs, and communities. Here’s an excerpt from the set of Agreements created by a Fortune 100 company team:
- Keep Things in Their Proper Perspective. I agree to create joy in my relationships, my work, my life, and to appreciate the humor in our daily lives.
- Keep Commitments. I agree to only make commitments I am willing and able to keep. I will consider whether I have the authority, information, tools, time, and support to do what is being requested and will make certain my needs are heard and understood. I will renegotiate commitments as appropriate and necessary.
- Respect. I agree to treat others with mutual respect and professionalism. I will operate from a sense of cooperation, respect, caring, and support in my interactions with others, understanding that goals are often the same although methods of accomplishing them may differ.
Enhanced Exercises and Simple Steps For You to enrich your relationships, boost productivity at work, and increase peace and joy in your life.
Please visit our store.
Enjoy browsing and treat yourself to a free download!
Find us on
- Archived Newsletters
- Blessings in Disguise
- Give and Receive Thanks
- Health & Wellness
- Honor our Choices
- Lighten Up!
- Listen with Heart
- Look Within When I React
- Respect our Differences
- See the Best in Self/Others
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Speak Truth with Compassion